The highly anticipated opening of Garrison House in Brookline Village is a few weeks away. Operated by Hawkeye Hospitality, an established and growing restaurant group based in Boston, currently operating Worden Hall, two locations of Five Horses Tavern and Elm Street Taproom. As an expanding company, they are seeking both qualified and talented individuals to join their team, who strive to create a positive atmosphere that produces a superior level of service and quality at all times.
They are looking for a talented Beverage Program Manager to join them in the opening of this very unique location, which boasts 40 draft lines, a Mug Club and a second bar in the downstairs Village Social Club.
The Beverage Program Manager is responsible for managing the day to day beverage operations of the restaurant and its staff at the assigned restaurant location, including but not limited to the tasks set forth below and in accordance with the Restaurant’s Employee Handbook and any other policies and procedures set forth by the Corporate Beverage Director.
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs
- Responsible for ensuring that all financials, inventories, invoices and reporting related to the beverage program are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of food/ beverage preparation and service
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests
- Respond to issues and complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions
- Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues
- Exhibit an aptitude for leading, coaching and driving excellence at every level
- Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback, establishing performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Complete accident reports promptly in the event that a guest or employee is injured.
- Must be ServSafe certified.
This is a full time position with a very competitive salary and full benefits. Please forward your resume, in confidence, with references.