Freepoint Kitchen is seeking a part time Bartender!
Serve beverages and/or food in a friendly, courteous and timely manner, achieving a high level of guest satisfaction.
Potential Career Path
- Beverage Manager/Restaurant Supervisor – Restaurant Manager – Food & Beverage Manager
- Maintain clean and organize bar areas
- Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks
- Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol
- Prepare and serve drink and/or food orders
- If applicable, take orders, and serve and clear food and beverage to guests seated at tables in bar and lounge areas
- Issue guest check and complete payment process
- Follow standards for identifying and managing intoxicated guests
- Complete beverage requisitions to maintain par levels as needed
- Complete required side work prior to shift end
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction
- Assist with taking beverage inventory
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and follow MSDS and OSHA standards
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction
- Perform other duties as requested by management
- High school diploma preferred.
- TIPS certified a plus.
- Previous bartending/mixologist experience required or equivalent training.
- Food Sanitation certificate a plus, required within 90 days of employment.
- Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, weekends and different shifts.
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching with arms.
What They Believe
People Are Our Capability – Hearts That Serve – Only Excellence – Stay Nimble – Own It