Farm to Frank in Beverly, a recent recipient of 3 Best of North Shore awards is hiring for their exciting restaurant/market concept in Beverly MA. Life on the Farm translated to ingredient focused dishes. Rustic. Raw. Real. FRANK.
This expanding company (opening a new restaurant in Somerville in the fall of 2022) is looking for a passionate experienced Assistant General Manager/Beverage Directors/Bar Managers. We are looking for a qualified individual who is self-driven with a passion for hospitality, passion for wine, beer, and craft cocktails and utilizing unique and beautiful products for one of a kind cocktails. The location offers ample parking and is directly on the commuter rail from North Station (Beverly Depot). NO LATE NIGHTS as our last seating is typically 9:30pm on our busiest nights. We’re looking for an AGM/Beverage Director to join our diverse team of fun hospitality professionals who care deeply about creating an elevated, one-of-a-kind guest experience.
What you will do:
The AGM/Beverage Director is responsible for floor management and overseeing and continuing to develop a one of a kind guest experience. You will lead the way with effective hiring, training and development of team members to deliver a world-class food and beverage experience for our guests. You will create this environment through your actions by motivating a team, delivering consistency, flawless service and exceeding guests expectations. You will champion FRANK’s standards and procedures, maximize financial performance and exceed guest expectations with every visit.
If you want to be a part of something really special and join the one of the busiest most creative restaurants on the North Shore and understand how to get results with and through people using meaningful conversation, respectful feedback and empathy, we want to talk with you.
Reports to: General Manager
What you’ll do:
- “Bring your ‘A’ Game” each and everyday
- Champion and live the FRANK’s Core Values
- Maintain a safe physical and emotional working environment for our associates
- Motivate the team with hands-on coaching and teaching.
- Orchestrating daily beverage operations while ensuring proper execution of service and floor management
- Create and manage employee schedules using weekly and daily forecasts.
- Track product shortages and bar equipment needs
- Responsible for wine, beer and liquor inventory
- Drive employee engagement and hospitality.
- Create safe operational standards for both guests and employees
- Leverage business and trends to drive performance and to maximize returns
- Manage compliance with all brand related initiatives in the Beverage Department
Who you are:
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time in fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, time management, and organization skills
- Ability to go above and beyond, demonstrating meaningful care in everything you do
- Strong level of emotional intelligence and overall self-awareness
What you will need:
- 2+ years as a Senior Food and Beverage or Restaurant Manager with $3-5MM+ annual revenue.
- Specific experience in bar inventory management with in-depth wine, beer and cocktail knowledge
- P&L experience
- Experience with Food and Beverage management platforms
- Comfortable using a variety of software platforms for scheduling, ordering, inventory, and venue management.
- Effectively manage and engage a large team of hourly associates.
- Ability to collaborate with a team of experienced food and beverage associates on a daily basis to achieve results.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time including maneuvering up and down stairs.
- Ability to thrive in a vibrant, exciting environment with music, lights and technology
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to obtain required licenses and certifications for your location
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- TOAST POS experience preferred but not required
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Paid PTO
- Matching 401K up to 4%
- Access to company sponsored health insurance: medical, dental, vision, FSA
- Paid Parental Leave