Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. They have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998. For more information on Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts, please click here.
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston is currently looking for a Food Runner Attendant.
Essential function of the job:
- Deliver food from kitchen to the guest ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Assist in clearing, cleaning and set-up of tables, chairs, linens, china, glass and silver for service in an unobtrusive manner; greet guests according to Four Seasons Standards to ensure superior service.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Assist in stocking linens, china, glass, silver, and food items for service; assist in preparation of smaller items such as toast, soup, or beverages.
- Assist in the breakdown, cleaning and set-up of buffets and food stations.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in EmPact.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to work, weekend, nights and holidays.
Who They Look For:
They look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as they would like to be treated. They look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
Visa sponsorship is not available. Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered. US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship.
Some Benefits Four Season Employees enjoy:
- Ability to experience the hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Educational assistance programs, as well as in-house training workshop for all employees.
- Complimentary Life insurance
- Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- And much more!
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access their online system, please contact the Human Resources Office at 617.530.1754.