$1,000 Bonus Available! Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. They have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998. For more information on Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts, please click here.
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston is currently looking for an Assistant Food & Beverage Manager – *$500 signing bonus when you start & $500 when you complete 90-days!!*
Manage the day-to-day operations of the Restaurant, In Room Dining, Banquets and Stewarding. Ensure guests are provided with an exemplary level of service in keeping with the Four Seasons standards. Responsible for scheduling, purchasing, inventories and any additional assignments related to the Food and Beverage division.
Essential function of the job:
- Oversee guest amenities to ensure guests are provided with a level of service in keeping with Four Seasons standards.
- Schedule staff and complete payroll records in accordance with budgeted guidelines.
- Utilize the hotels computer system by ringing up sales, printing checks, closing checks and complete end of day revenue reports.
- Interview and select job applicants as well as supervise, discipline and give performance evaluations for employees.
- Select, train, evaluate, lead, motivate, coach and discipline employees and to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met.
- Be visible in the operation, recognize and maintain relationships with regular guests as well as cultivate relationships with new customers.
- Relay occupancy information to the Food and Beverage team to ensure correct scheduling.
- Communicate with employees and Food and Beverage Manager to ensure operational needs are met as well as attend regular operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation between departments.
- Respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
Who They Look For:
They look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as they would like to be treated. They look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 1-2 years of Food and Beverage experience in a luxury resort. Experience in Banquets and Restaurants is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of service, cost control in F&B, labor controls, menu writing.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Ability to have flexible schedule according to operational needs.
High School or college degree preferred.
Restaurant, Bar & IRD Staff
- Visa sponsorship is not available. Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.
- US work authorization is required unless candidate is currently in a managerial position at a Four Seasons location. Current Four Seasons managers may qualify for L-1 visa sponsorship.
Some Benefits Four Seasons Employees enjoy:
- Ability to experience our hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Educational assistance programs, as well as in-house training workshop for all employees.
- Complimentary Life insurance
- Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- And much more!
Apply via the link provided below.