$1,000 Bonus Available! Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. They have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998. For more information on Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts, please click here.
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston is currently looking for a Steward – *$500 signing bonus when you start & $500 when you complete 90-days!!*
Basic Purpose: Responsible for the cleaning, maintenance, and sanitation of china, glass, silver, cafeteria, kitchen equipment and kitchen production, banquet production areas in accordance with production requirements and quality standards while maintaining a safe work environment. Cleanliness of the area: tables, buffet line, floor, salad bar and coolers. Also, will comply with any additional requests that may arise pertaining to Steward duties.
Essential function of the job:
- Clean and sanitize china, glass, and silver using the dishwashing machine; load and unload dishware and flatware from dishwashing machine and store properly.
- Clean and sanitize all ovens, steam kettles, mixers and other kitchen equipment as well as all kitchen drains, sinks, floors, and walls; clean, dust, seep, mop, polish, scrub, wash, strip and buff kitchen and pastry shop production areas and hallways.
- Clean and sanitize all pots, pans, and kitchen utensils using the correct cleaning and rinsing solutions.
- Safely utilize and store all cleaning compounds, chemicals, and materials including soaking solution utilizing the correct protective clothing.
- Ability to work, weekend, nights and holidays.
Who They Look For:
They look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as they would like to be treated. They look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
• Experience: Previous experience in Stewarding. Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job.
• Ability to operate, maintain and properly clean dishwashing machine, sinks, floor cleaning equipment, and silver burnisher.
Visa sponsorship is not available. Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.
Some Benefits Four Season Employees enjoy:
- Ability to experience their hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Educational assistance programs, as well as in-house training workshop for all employees.
- Complimentary Life insurance
- Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- And much more!
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access an online system, please contact their Human Resources Office at 617-530-1754.