$1,000 Bonus Available! Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts can offer what many hospitality professionals dream of: an opportunity to build a lifelong career with global potential and a real sense of pride in work well done. They have been ranked FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since 1998. For more information on Four Seasons Hotel and Resorts, please click here.
Four Seasons Hotel One Dalton Street, Boston is currently looking for a Bar Server at their private resident lounge – *$500 signing bonus when you start & $500 when you complete 90-days!!*
Essential function of the job:
- Deliver food from kitchen to the guest ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Assist in clearing, cleaning and set-up of tables, chairs, linens, china, glass and silver for service in an unobtrusive manner; greet guests according to Four
- Seasons Standards to ensure superior service.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors
- Ability to work, weekend, nights and holidays.
Who They Look For:
They look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as they would like to be treated. They look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Requires reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Ability to carry and balance a tray
- Ability to accurately process cash and credit card transactions
Visa sponsorship is not available. Must already be legally permitted to work in the United States. Applicants without valid work authorization for the United States will not be considered.
Some Benefits Four Season Employees enjoy:
- Ability to experience their hotels as a guest through the complimentary room program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Matching Plan
- Highly competitive salaries and incentives
- Educational assistance programs, as well as in-house training workshop for all employees.
- Complimentary Life insurance
- Vacation & Paid Sick Time Off
- Complimentary Employee Meals
- And much more!
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access an online system, please contact their Human Resources Office at 617-530-1754.