The catering team at Formaggio produces beautifully arranged platters and food made from internationally sourced, specialty ingredients, and locally sourced produce and meats. From bountiful cheese platters to baked lasagne to decadent desserts, they aim to provide customers with an exceptional culinary experience. They also regularly create and stock a variety of gourmet sandwiches, salads and ready-to-heat meals for in store customers at their new Huron Ave location.
This position will be responsible for working in all aspects of catering operations and kitchen production including:
– Preparing platters
– Creating an assortment of fresh salads for a grab-n-go case
– Creating the delivery schedule
– Taking catering orders
– Managing ingredient stock
– Inventory and re-stock of prepared foods for freezer and cold case
– Production of entrees, sauces, and sides for retail freezer case
The most important requirements for success in this role are:
– Demonstrated culinary skills with a minimum of 2 years experience in the field;
– Ability to work quickly and with limited direction;
– Capacity to work with a variety of personalities and strengthen the sense of camaraderie and teamwork;
– Creativity and a passion for food;
– ServSafe certification is a plus.
– Availability for shifts 7am – 4pm Monday – Saturday
Formaggio Kitchen offers a dynamic work environment with a focus on a love of food, teamwork and providing the best products and service to customers. Benefits include company health insurance with partial premium coverage, 401K with generous employer match, paid vacation, an amazing opportunity to learn about food and a great team of coworkers.
To apply, send your resume to the email address provided below.