Formaggio Kitchen is looking for full-time experienced cheesemongers to work closely with existing staff to learn the ropes and help provide delicious cheese and exceptional service to customers.
A full-time Cheesemonger work schedule requires flexibility to work nights and weekends. Formaggio Kitchen offers a unique work environment with great staff, fantastic customers and an opportunity for challenge and learning every day. Benefits for eligible employees include a staff discount, health insurance contribution, 401K and paid vacation.
Skills and Experience:
- At least one year working in a specialty food retail or wholesale environment
- Cheesemonger experience preferred
- History of providing excellent customer service
- Exceptional work ethic
- Equally exceptional skills in working people of various backgrounds and opinions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently
Additional qualities they are looking for:
- Natural problem solver
- Highly organized
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Eager to learn and grow professionally
- Works well under pressure
- Experience with retail POS systems / computers
They are looking not simply for a qualified person, but someone with the aptitude and energy to contribute to the company going forward. A combination of past achievements and work experience is very important, but equally important is a real desire to continue to learn and improve on your skills and abilities going forward.
Competitive salary and benefits based on experience.