Passionate about food and looking for daytime hours? Join Formaggio‘s catering and kitchen team as a Catering Manager! Our catering team produces beautifully arranged platters and food made from our internationally sourced, specialty ingredients, and locally sourced produce and meats. From bountiful cheese platters to decadent desserts, we aim to provide our customers with an exceptional culinary experience.
Daily tasks will include all aspects of catering operations including production, ingredient and supply stock management, customer service and order processing. This position will help run the kitchen in line with health, safety and food hygiene regulations; plan and develop menus to increase sales; plan and execute holiday menus; maintain retail product inventory; and cater for special diets and nutritional needs.
The most important requirements for success in this role are:
- Demonstrated culinary skills with a minimum of 2 years experience in the field
- Able to effectively manage a team and coordinate with front of house
- Excellent customer service
- Great problem solving skills and ability to think on their feet
- Great sense of urgency and organization
- Capacity to work with a variety of personalities and strengthen the sense of camaraderie and teamwork
- ServSafe and allergy certification is a plus.
- Availability for shifts 7:00am–4:00pm.
Formaggio Kitchen offers a dynamic work environment with a focus on love of food, teamwork and providing the best products and service to our customers. Benefits include company health insurance with partial premium coverage, 401K with generous employer match, paid vacation, an amazing opportunity to learn about food and a great team of coworkers.
This is a maternity leave replacement; however, successful candidates will be given the opportunity to stay on long-term as we grow our program.
To apply, send your resume to the email provided below.