Formaggio Kitchen is looking for full-time experienced cheesemongers to work closely with existing staff to learn the ropes and help provide delicious cheese and exceptional service to their customers. These positions are available at their Huron Ave. and Kendall Square locations.
A full-time Cheesemonger work schedule requires flexibility to work nights and weekends. Formaggio Kitchen offers a unique work environment with great staff, fantastic customers and an opportunity for challenge and learning every day. Benefits for eligible employees include a staff discount, health insurance contribution, 401K and paid vacation.
Skills and Experience
- At least one year working in a specialty food retail or wholesale environment
- Cheesemonger experience preferred
- History of providing excellent customer service
- Exceptional work ethic
- Equally exceptional skills in working people of various backgrounds
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently
Additional qualities they are looking for:
- Natural problem solver
- Highly organized
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Eager to learn and grow professionally
- Works well under pressure
- Experience with retail POS systems / computers
They are looking not simply for a qualified person, but someone with the aptitude and energy to contribute to the company going forward. A combination of past achievements and work experience is very important, but equally important is a real desire to continue to learn and improve on your skills and abilities going forward.
This position is hourly, DOE $17-19
Apply via the email address below.