Do you love food? Do you want to join a fast growing company with a high energy culture? Do you want to sell high quality protein to the world’s best chefs? Let’s have some fun! Foley Fish is looking for a high energy account manager to help accelerate our growth in the Boston market. If you have a great food background, we will teach you how to sell, if you have a great sales background, we will teach you food. Reach out with any questions!
The Account Manager is responsible for working with our largest existing customers and prospects, to manage, organize and facilitate the execution of their product and business needs, and in developing new business opportunities and driving revenue.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Participate in negotiating contracts and closing agreements to maximize profit
- Educate, advise and consult with customers on new menu trends to assist them in improving their customer satisfaction
- Investigate, recommend and educate new product offerings to capture new market trends
- Call prospective customers and establish buying cycles, customer needs, and create a customer supplier relationship
- Anticipate and research competitive products and services and formulate strategy and communication to differentiate them from products and services
- Increase sales in respective customer accounts; prepare sales information for customer accounts
- Establish buying influences, budgets and purchasing criteria for customer accounts
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Secure and execute orders taking into consideration inventory levels for fulfillment and delivery dates
- Follow up with customer accounts to insure satisfaction and address unique and particular needs
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Act as the face to existing customer accounts and prospective customer accounts
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with outside sales partners to ensure growth attainment
- Communication Proficiency.
- Organizational Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Time Management.
Ability to read, write and speak fluently in English.