Do you like to make award winning baked goods and sandwiches?
Do you like working on a great team in a wonderful environment?
Flour Bakery + Cafe is looking for experienced prep staff for full time positions working generally 11am-7pm shifts at their production kitchen in the Seaport! Flour offers a fantastic work environment, an unparalleled commitment to training and communication to make you a better baker, and all the pastries you can eat!
- Extreme enthusiasm about pastry, baking and working as part of a team is a must!
- Applicants must have a strong work ethic, be well-organized, be positive, and be eager to learn
- You must be open to feedback and committed to continuous improvement
- They are seeking self-motivated employees who work well in a fun, positive, fast-paced team environment with possibilities for advancement.
- Excellent attendance, reliability, communication and interpersonal skills
- Readily adaptable to change
- Embraces new information and learns quickly
- Actively problem solves using sound judgment
- Maintain the Flour standard of quality (MOM test) for all items produced
- Maintain the organization and sanitation standards of the Flour kitchen
- Ensure that your station and work areas are clean, tidy and properly set up for the next day before leaving the premises
- Experience in a professional kitchen is preferred
- Availability to work holidays and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs regularly, operate commercial kitchen equipment, and work on your feet for the entire shift
- The shift is very physically active, you are constantly on your feet and moving through the kitchen. This position requires full weekend availability.