Do you like to eat award winning baked goods and sandwiches?
Do you like working on a great team in a wonderful environment?
If so, then this might be the perfect opportunity for you! Flour Bakery + Cafe is looking for exceptional sandwich makers for their growing team! This is a great position for experienced line cooks or prep cooks. You’ll be making sandwiches accurately and with speed while interacting with guests and giving great hospitality.
Day-to-day Performance Expectations:
- Provide exceptional customer service while working quickly and efficiently as a team
- Follow assembly instructions accurately and thoroughly to ensure each sandwich is consistent and delicious!
Skills for Qualification:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced food service environment
- You must have flexible availability to work afternoons and weekends, and desire to work at least 24 hours a week.
- Applicants must be enthusiastic, hard working, possess strong guest service skills, and be comfortable working in a professional kitchen environment.
- They are seeking self-motivated employees who work well in a fun, positive, fast-paced team environment with possibilities for advancement.
- They ask for a minimum commitment of one year for sandwich makers, and unfortunately, they do not offer seasonal or temporary work.
Average compensation of $20-$24 per hour (base wage of $15 + $5-9 per hour in pooled tips).
Flour offers a fantastic work environment, an unparalleled commitment to training to make you a better team member (plus all the pastries you can eat)! They offer benefits such as health/dental/vision insurance, 401k with a generous match, paid vacation/sick time, and a great staff meal policy. They offer a real commitment to growth – both in your skill/knowledge and growing into more senior positions if that is an interest of yours!