Hawkeye Hospitality is an established and growing restaurant group based in Boston. They currently operate Worden Hall and two Five Horses Tavern locations with a fourth location to open this winter. As an expanding company, they are seeking both qualified and talented individuals to join their team. They strive to create a positive atmosphere that produces a superior level of service and quality at all times.
They operate their restaurants with the highest standards and realize it takes a unique individual to meet the criteria that best represents their principles and philosophies. The most important asset of their organization is their employees. They strive to provide an environment of high morale based on teamwork and interactive management style.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of their restaurant. Most importantly, ensure that guests expectations are not only met but exceeded.
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests
- Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues
- Exhibit an aptitude for leading, coaching and driving excellence at every level
- Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback, establishing performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Complete accident reports promptly in the event that a guest or employee is injured.
- Must be ServSafe certified.
This is a full time position with a very competitive salary and full benefits. Please forward your resume, in confidence, with references.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year