Hawkeye Hospitality, the team behind both Five Horses Taverns, Worden Hall and Elm Street Taproom are gearing up for their spring re-openings. In addition, they have spent the last few months building their new concept, The Garrison House in Brookline Village.
As a growing restaurant group they are looking to expand their team with talented individuals who share their passion for hospitality. They are seeking qualified professionals who have experience with motivating and mentoring staff. As a restaurant group they strive to create a positive atmosphere, provide superior level of service, standards, quality and Covid-19 safety protocols at all times.
The Floor Supervisor is responsible for managing the daily operations of the restaurant. Most importantly, ensure that guests’ expectations are not only met but exceeded.
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor.
- Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, appearance standards and exceptional sanitization throughout the restaurant.
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
- Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues.
- Exhibit an aptitude for leading, coaching and driving excellence at every level.
- Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback, establishing performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews.
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Complete accident reports promptly in the event that a guest or employee is injured.
- Must be ServSafe certified.
This is a full time position with a competitive salary and benefits. For consideration, send your resume and cover letter to the email address below.