Fin Point Oyster Bar & Grille, a high volume, fine dining restaurant in Boston’s historic financial district is now seeking talented, motivated, and hospitality driven candidates for a front of house, floor management position. This manager role will oversee the daily operations of the restaurant while prioritizing hospitality, creating partnerships with the community, and building a dedicated team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prioritizing hospitality: An unwavering dedication to providing our guests with a one of a kind experience must be this candidate’s first priority at all times. This contagious passion for the industry will reflect the values of our company.
- Building a dedicated team: Oversee employee development of the front of house staff while on shift. Provide a positive and leading presence that encourages all staff members to work at their greatest potential.
- Create partnerships with the community: Develop the growth of a base of happy and loyal guests by establishing and maintaining service standards for all.
Ideal candidate will possess the following prerequisites:
- 2 years in a shift lead or management role in the restaurant industry
- Dedication, with a strong work ethic
- Self-sufficient and independent
- Desire to learn and grow within the company
This tremendous opportunity boasts a competitive salary. Applicants can expect to join an exciting, dynamic, and professional work environment focused on professional growth. This is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate to join our ever-growing team!