Farm & Coast Market is an award-winning farm to table market that specializes in cheese, meat, wine, craft beer, gourmet groceries, prepared foods and sandwiches, with a full service café. They carry products from people who are dedicated to supporting their local communities and using methods that respect the environment at the source of their products. They are proud to be a part of a thriving community, which in turn supports their work with great enthusiasm, adventurous palates and awesome vibes.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Calling all cheese aficionados, cured meat enthusiasts, and beer & wine geeks: Farm & Coast Market is hiring full- and part-time staff for their Padanaram location – with room for advancement.
As a member of their retail team, your responsibilities will include:
- Becoming well versed in their selection of cheese, meat, beer wine and other specialty foods.
- Greeting customers, answering their questions and assisting them with their selections.
- Assist wine director with weekly inventory, purchasing and receiving of goods.
- Assist Manager with weekly cheese inventory, purchasing and receiving of goods.
- Participate in all in-store promotions and events. Organize set-up, staffing and assist in the execution of all events.
- Catering and bartending.
They’re looking for hard workers who thrive in a fast-paced environment, are passionate about food and learning and who want a fun and rewarding workplace. They’re open daily 7am – 7pm and offer flexible schedules with no late evening. If this sounds like a good fit, they would love to meet you! Please send your resumé and a note telling them why you would be a good fit to grow with their team, and be willing to commit to at least 6 months at this position.
They look forward to hearing from you!
COMPENSATION: This position is paid hourly, varies DOE and responsibility, $16.00 – $22.00 per hour.