Dynamic Boston restaurant seeks Executive Chef to lead all aspects of culinary operations, including menu development for multiple service periods and private events. As Executive Chef, this individual will commit to visionary leadership, decision making and longevity related to team management and employee growth.
- Culinary Arts Degree and / or culinary certification
- 3-5 years experience in a Chef de Cuisine or Executive Chef level position
- Demonstrated, proven experience in health and kitchen sanitation
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Develop menus for three service periods and private events
- Lead Sous Chef Team, focused on professional growth and succession
- Invest in hourly team member development, across all positions
- Cultivate meaningful relationships with General Manager and Restaurant Partners
- Influence and shape restaurant financial performance by impacting food cost, labor, and kitchen facilities.
- Support restaurant growth through culinary menu development, event growth, marketing and new business lines.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $80 – 90K Base Salary
- Bonus Program, with defined financial metrics
- Benefits Available at 90 Days of Employment
- Continued investment in professional development
- Tiered Vacation Policy based upon tenure
Contact the email listed below to apply