Elm Street Taproom sits in the heart of Somerville’s Davis Square. Opened in January of 2019 by Boston’s Hawkeye Hospitality Group, this bar and restaurant blends the best of the modern craft beer movement with a familiar, social pub scene. The kitchen serves a variety of shareable plates and sandwiches. Elm Street Taproom draws upon the unique energy of the Somerville community to create a welcoming gathering space for neighbors and visitors alike. Required experience varies by position. Competitive benefits included. Full and part time positions available for line cooks.
They operate their restaurants with the highest standards and realize it takes a unique individual to meet the criteria that best represents their principles and philosophies. The most important asset of their organization is their employees. They strive to provide an environment of high morale based on teamwork and interactive management style.
They are searching for multiple PM line cooks for the Elm Street Taproom.
Candidates must be able to work weekends.
Qualified candidates should:
- Have at least 1 year minimum experience in a scratch kitchen
- Be able to keep pace and a cool head in a high-volume capacity
- Have a desire to listen, learn, and constantly improve your skills and abilities
- Be able to communicate well and work as a team at all times
- Be able to listen to instruction, and take criticism well
- Possessing a strong work ethic is a must in this kitchen, as well as the ability to work in a clean and organized fashion.
- And most importantly, all cooks should be driven to succeed.