Eddie Merlot’s is one of America’s best fine dining restaurants for steak and seafood, featuring exceptional service and an unparalleled atmosphere. Guests love to have nothing but the best, including USDA prime beef, fresh seafood, and an extensive selection of the finest wines. They offer outstanding hospitality and one-of-a-kind service in a contemporary setting that is warm and inviting. Eddie Merlot’s is team-oriented, focusing on employee development and recognition.
They strive to meet corporate goals, maintain operational excellence, train and engage team members, expand business, and maintain extremely high standards for food freshness and quality – as well as exceptional hospitality and guest service. They offer a professional work environment and competitive hourly wages.
Currently hiring for all front of the house positions:
HOW TO APPLY
Reply to the email address below with Resume or Apply in person at the hiring office.
Applications accepted Monday through Friday 10:00am to 5:00pm (Sat/Sun by appointment only)
Aloft Seaport District Hotel, Mahoney Exchange Room
401 D Street
Boston, MA 02210
WEBSITE: Please visit their website for additional information about their restaurants.
- Past experience, preferably in an upscale or fine dining restaurant.
- Passion for guest service, including eagerness to learn.
- Experience and knowledge for the specific position.
- Able to use tools, equipment, and systems for the position.
- Commitment to quality, service, and expanding knowledge and skills.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Must be able to communicate in and read basic English.
- Clean and professional appearance.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision.
- Able to multi-task and manage quickly changing priorities.
- Strong team-work orientation and well organized.
- Basic math skills preferred.
- Able to stand for entire shift.
- Physical and manual dexterity required for the position.
- Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.