As an overnight baker for Eataly, you are an integral part of their entire operation! Their ovens run for 24 hours a day – they provide a variety of fresh baked bread to their customers as well as the bread to the rest of the store. –The bread that is served in their casual dining and quick service restaurants is provided by their bakery. At Eataly, they aren’t your average kitchen — they have an open concept, and talk to customers often. They’re looking for their bread bakers to be cross trained in all baked goods and pizzas. If you’re an all-star baker who loves talking to customers and is looking to work for the best new restaurant in Boston, Eataly is the place for you!
- A minimum of one year in a baker preparation position. Basic math and measuring skills required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Degree from a post-secondary culinary arts training program is desirable.
Benefits of working at:
- ENDLESS opportunities for professional growth — they believe in promoting from in and do so OFTEN.
- Boston-specific perks — they offer each of their employees local perks from their city
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Discounted prices on all of their products
If you’re an expert worker in the restaurant industry, with a passion for all-natural, healthy food, and the drive to work with an awesome, dedicated and hardworking team, then apply today to the email address or web link below!