The team behind Eastern Standard team has launched a catering division. They are seeking a Culinary Catering Manager to lead the coordination and production of all events. In the restaurants their mantra is if they can say yes, they happily will! They’re bringing this same belief to catering and love that they can delve into cuisines and cultures that don’t always fit into their restaurant menus.
As they enter this new and complex world they are initially focused on breakfast and lunch corporate catering. Over time they plan to add robust dinner offerings as well as a catering expression of their beverage culture.
This is obviously a new role for them, but they’ve identified a few things they think are critical to thriving in this position:
- Passionate about food and excited to apply that passion across a wide range of cuisines
- Highly adaptable and excited to take on challenges
- Collaborative- will work closely with FOH operations and sales teams
- Innately shares their hospitality beliefs
- Reflexively positive and courteous
- Comfortable with ordering and prep lists (basic spreadsheet knowledge is a plus)
- Flexible schedule to maximize access to the substantial kitchen space in the restaurant and hotel
- Fluent or conversational in Spanish will be very helpful in this role
They offer extensive benefits including health, dental, disability, and accident insurance. In addition to a competitive base salary they offer a bonus structure up to 15% on top of base. They also offer subsidized public transportation or parking assistance if applicable.
Please apply to Eli Feldman, at the email address below!