The Cocktail Lab at Earls is looking for a Cocktail Lab Manager to join their team. The Cocktail Lab at Earls is a place to collaborate with Boston’s finest Bars and Bartenders. Each week a roster of their collaborators take the bar and share their experiments, favorite sips and best drinks with our guests. The previous two bar managers of the Lab have moved on to beverage director roles at other concepts.
The lab is a place to exercise your creativity and have the chance to produce your own unique drink list every night. You can bring a collective of friends from the industry to assist you one night a week and create a lively cocktail experience in an intimate setting. You will have access to cutting edge equipment like our rotary vacuum evaporator and immersion circulator.
Managing the Cocktail Lab operations includes recruiting and scheduling guest bartenders on a monthly rotation, using the unique bar equipment daily to make different distillates, of management of brand engagement and activation, increase sales of lab specific cocktails
- Monday 3pm to 10pm – Review lab sales, set up roster of bartenders for the following month
- Tuesday 2pm to 10pm – Lab time with equipment in the morning/afternoon. Manage a guest bartender as the cocktail lab bartender through the night shift. Potential night for brand engagements.
- Wednesday – 3pm to 10pm – Guest bartender. Cocktail Lab stuff during the mid-day afternoon. Brand engagements on this night.
- Thursday – 4pm to midnight – Guest bartend
- Friday – 4pm to midnight – Guest bartend
- Typical Saturday/Sunday off except special events, holidays, etc, scheduling holes.
$15/hour – tips between $150 and $250 per night