DW French, the newest concept from Chef Douglass Williams and the team behind MIDA is opening its debut location in the Fenway area this Spring! The restaurant is located at 1391 Boylston St. Boston, MA.
We are now hiring all FOH and BOH positions. We are hosting weekly job fairs for open applications on Thursday’s from 11 AM – 1 PM. Please come to our Fenway location 1391 Boylston St to interview. Applicants will be seen in order of arrival. You should allow approximately 45 minutes to complete your application and interview. Please send your resume in advance if possible. Applicants that cannot attend are able to coordinate alternate meeting times.
Come celebrate the resurgence of restaurants by being a part of an exciting and ambitious opening team!
BOH Positions Include:
- Line Cook
- Prep Cook
We are looking for enthusiastic and fun loving individuals to be a part of its growing operation. All experience levels to come by to learn more about their concept. As a restaurant, we are committed to creating a culture of education and training for all of their staff and managers. Individuals who are interested in investing in the quality of their service will be successful in our environment. The goal is to build a team that believes in the spirit of great hospitality and cuisine within the atmosphere of a neighborhood restaurant. Anyone who is eager to be a part of a fun loving restaurant family should apply.
About the Restaurant:
- DW French draws inspiration from the streets of Paris as well as famous cuisine from all regions of France.
- The menu revolves around presenting the classics of French cuisine with approachability, flawless technique, and the absolute best quality of ingredients.
- The goal is to celebrate the rich history of French cuisine – showcasing the food along with an upbeat and fun-loving attitude while still respecting a high level of service and attention to detail.
- The beverage program will be heavily focused on the bounty of French wines and spirits. Our wine list will feature artisan producers from some of the more sought after regions as well as explore some of the lesser know areas of production.
- The cocktails will be focused on incorporating French spirits and flavor profiles into classics relatable to the local consumer. We are all about showing the best of what France has to offer in an approachable and fun way.
We are an equal opportunity employer
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
To apply, send your resume to the email provided below and visit DW French in-person.