Do you have a passion for the restaurant industry? Are you inspired by sharing unique dining experiences with friends and loved ones? Would you like to be part of an early stage startup that will transform the way that people get together to dine at the world’s best restaurants? If yes, then dineoutwith.us wants you to join the team!
Who They Are and What They Do
dineoutwith.us is a restaurant-technology startup on a mission to revive the dying the art of the dinner party. They do this by partnering with Boston’s best restaurateurs, who offer unique, private-menu, dining experiences for groups of 6 or more on a platform that seamlessly manages that entire process from planning to table at top restaurants. With just a few clicks, dineoutwith.us hosts can select a unique menu experience, invite guests, manage RSVPs, and handle payment – it’s that easy!
As a social dining experience pioneer, their goal is to help people deepen their connections with friends, colleagues and loved ones by making, creating and hosting a unique culinary experience as easy as buying a movie ticket or booking a flight online.
What you will be doing
This is a key role in the organization. You will be working closely with the CEO and founder, the marketing team, and their lead branding agency to:
- Play a pivotal role in launching dineoutwith.us's innovative in-restaurant dinner party platform that will revolutionize the customer/restaurant experience.
- Seek out new restaurant partnerships to join their platform community and nurture strong relationships with restaurant owners and chefs to ensure the successful delivery on their brand promise.
- Coordinate inspirational promotional events with restaurant partners.
- Identify, approach and manage onboarding process for qualified restaurant partnerships.
- Problem-solve customer and partner issues.
- Help refine and continuously improve their online and in-restaurant customer experience.
- Track new partner prospects within their CRM system, nurture new relationships and ensure overall success of the dineoutwith.us experience.
- Help lead the expansion of their offering into other cities across the United States.
What you bring
They’re looking for a highly-motivated, well-organized, industry insider who can help pioneer a role that will become a template for their national expansion. S/he thrives in a high-performing, results-oriented culture, is passionate about joining an experienced team of dedicated start-up veterans, and craves the opportunity to help change the way that people socialize over food. Specific requirements include:
- Proven track record in a sales, customer service, or brand ambassador role (including front-of-house management).
- Strong familiarity with the Greater Boston restaurant community and the dining scene in general.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Organization skills and attention to detail.
- A passion for nurturing and delivering excellence.
- Motivation and a demonstrated ability to set priorities sensibly and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Fluency in basic workplace software (MS Office, Google Apps).
- Prior experience with project management teamware, CRM solutions, social media, and email marketing platforms preferred.
Position Location & Compensation
Full time position based in Boston. Immediate availability preferred. Salary commensurate with experience.
- $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year plus an equity stake in the company.
Theyare striving to create a win-win-win company culture centered on the following: operational excellence; personal accountability in the framework of a high-performing and highly-interdependent team; obsession with product quality and customer delight; and prudent stewardship of both company and stakeholder needs. They are a team that deeply cares about the success of one another.
Please send a CV and thoughtful cover letter to the email address below, outlining your potential to contribute. Three references will be required for all candidates who are being seriously considered after an initial interview.
- Boston Restaurant Industry: 3 years (Preferred)
- Relationship Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service Skills: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Boston, MA 02108 (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)