dineoutwith.us is on a mission to revive the dying art of the dinner party and inspire people to deepen their connections to friends, colleagues and loved ones through unique culinary experiences at top restaurants. As a social dining experience pioneer, dineoutwith.us partners with restaurants to offer exclusive off-menu, private dining experiences to groups of discerning diners – a dinner party at a restaurant.
Relationship Manager Job Description
Working closely with the CEO / founder and the marketing team to:
- Help lead the hard launch of dineoutwith.us’s innovative in-restaurant dinner party / social dining model.
- Seek out new restaurant partnerships and nurture strong relationships with partner restaurants to ensure the successful delivery on the brand promise.
- Coordinate promotional events with restaurant partners.
Relationship Manager Key Responsibilities
- Identify, approach and onboard qualified restaurants for partnership withdineoutwith.us.
- Help build the template for the Relationship Manager role for national expansion.
- Problem-solve customer and partner issues.
- Help refine and continuously improve their online and in-restaurant customer experience.
- Track new partner prospects within their CRM, nurture new relationships and ensure overall success of the dineoutwith.us experience.
Relationship Manager Requirements
They’re looking for a highly-motivated, well-organized, industry insider who thrives in a high-performing, results-oriented culture and is passionate about joining a team of like-minded individuals. Specific requirements include:
- Strong familiarity with the Boston restaurant community and the dining scene in general.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Organization skills and attention to detail.
- A passion for nurturing and delivering excellence.
- Motivation and a demonstrated ability to set priorities sensibly and to meet deadlines.
- Proven track record in a sales, customer service, or brand ambassador role (including front-of-house management).
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- Fluency in basic workplace software (MS Office, Google Apps).
- Prior experience with project management teamware, CRM solutions, social media, and email marketing platforms preferred.
Position Location & Compensation
Full time or part-time, based in Boston. Immediate availability preferred. Equity stake. Salary commensurate with experience.
They are striving to create a win-win-win company culture centered on the following: operational excellence; personal accountability in the framework of a high-performing, highly-interdependent team; obsession with product quality and customer delight; and prudent stewardship of both company and stakeholder needs.
- Boston Restaurant Industry: 3 years (Preferred)
- Relationship Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service Skills: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Boston, MA 02108 (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
Hours per week:
Please send a CV and thoughtful cover letter outlining your potential to contribute to the email address below. Three references will be required for all candidates who are being seriously considered after an initial interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year