Deep Ellum is seeking experienced Bartenders that have strong backgrounds working in craft beer and cocktails.
About Deep Ellum:
Deep Ellum originally opened in 2007 and was an influential hub for the craft beer and cocktail movement in Boston. Deep Ellum quickly became a staple in the Allston/Brighton neighborhood, as well as a destination for beer enthusiasts. The doors officially closed for service in June of 2020 after nearly 14 years of service to make room for an expanding sister restaurant. It is with great pleasure that Deep Ellum will be returning to the craft beer and cocktail scene and re-opening on Moody St in Waltham!
Deep Ellum is scheduled to re-open sometime in the early months of 2023. The menu will pick back up where it left off with delicious craft beverages and made-from scratch gastropub comfort foods.
- 3+ years bartending experience strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge about craft beer and cocktails
- Full-time and open availability preferred (AM, PM + weekends)
- Effective communication skills and positive attitude required
Compensation and Benefits highlights:
- Quality of life scheduling
- Complementary food and beverages
- Health and Dental insurance available after 90 days for full-time employees
- Growth opportunities available within company