Davio’s Seaport is looking for a Pastry Chef.
Qualified candidate must have at least 5 years senior pastry chef experience and be versed in food and menu planning, preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security and proper cost controls. Must exhibit excellent interpersonal and staff management skills and have experience in a high volume environment.
Core Skills, Competencies, and Characteristics
(Describes the core skills, competencies and characteristics that the candidate must display to be successful in this role).
• Strong written and verbal communications skills and exceptional consciousness of non-verbal language.
• High level of active listening skills and strong guest service skills which includes the ability to resolve guest issues/complaints with tact and diplomacy.
• Strong leadership and people management skills.
• Strong multi-tasking, organizational and time management skills to ensure a quick response to guest needs.
• Effective problem solving skills to detect changes in circumstances or events.
• Professional and courteous demeanor.
• Positive team and motivational skills.
• Aptitude for accurate mathematical calculations as it relates to inventory, food preparation and related supplies.
• Exceptional personal hygiene and positive representation of the organization to employees, guests and vendors.
• Fluent English.
Please email resumes to chef Rodney Murillo at the email address below and list Pastry Chef in the subject line