Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse is looking to hire for pastry cook positions! They are currently looking for people who are passionate, driven and team members. The ideal candidate for this position understands workplace procedures including proper cleaning, sanitizing, organization, prep and the dessert line. The goal at Davio’s is to provide their guests with the highest quality of service and their team with the best possible workplace. If you are a well-experienced individual with a passion for pastry and the food industry they would love to hear from you!
– Preparation and baking of popovers as they are a Davio’s must-have!
– Cleaning/Sanitizing of work surfaces, fridges, freezers, sinks, etc. as according to health standards.
– Preparation of a variety of cakes, cookies, pastries, ice cream, sorbets, line desserts, etc.
– Working open and closing shifts/ flexible hours
– Preparing the dessert cart daily
– Bread prep, including focaccia, brioche and gluten free popovers
– Other job duties as assigned by the Chef or Pastry Chef
Qualifications and Skills:
– At least 2 years of pastry related experience
– High school Diploma or GED required
– Being able to work well with others and individually
– Willingness to learn
– Organization skills