We are looking to hire a Kitchen Manager to lead kitchen staff and operations at our brand new Revere location!
The Dandee Donut Factory, a beloved brand and tradition in South Florida since 1980, is expanding and opening a brand new location in Revere. Dandee is a unique diner-donut shop concept known for over 50 varieties of donuts made the old fashioned way and a full diner menu with comfort classics cooked to order.
The Kitchen Manager, under the direction of the General Manager, is responsible for quality of operations and leadership of kitchen staff.
- Hires, trains, and leads the kitchen staff, providing ongoing coaching and development
- Creates a positive team member culture and resolves staffing issues
- Maintains high standards ensuring that the kitchen consistently delivers the best possible quality of menu items and bakery products
- Controls food costs and usage by following proper and responsible requisition of products from vendors, organized product storage practices, and waste control procedures
- Manages labor costs by scheduling based on forecasted sales, positions needed, and proper time management
- Prepares all required paperwork, including inventory, ordering, forms, reports and schedules
- Ensures that all equipment is kept clean and in excellent working condition through personal inspection and preventative maintenance plans
- Promotes a fun, safe, and rewarding work environment
Dandee is a fast paced quick service restaurant with multiple tasks happening simultaneously. The ideal candidate will thrive on multitasking and have at least one year of culinary experience in a QSR environment.