Daiquiris and Daisies, an award-winning cocktail bar located in Boston’s High Street Place Food Hall, is looking for full time bartenders to join their team.
Come work along side Joe Cammarata and Daren Swisher, owners and industry veterans, in this fast-paced and unique environment. The bar itself has 14 dedicated seats for those looking for a more traditional bar experience, but the food hall space has a capacity of 500 and guests can belly up to the bar for a drink and take it to go while browsing other concepts for snacks and additional drink options.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make house and classic cocktails to house specifications
- Provide genuine and thoughtful hospitality to all guests.
- Work in both bartender and support roles
- Follow opening and closing checklist
- Cash handling and closing
- Hospitality focused professional
- 2 years of experience, high volume or craft cocktails is a plus but to required
- positive attitude
- Walking/ standing for extended periods of time
- Caring of/lifting items up to 50lbs
- Bending, stooping and kneeling
- Night and weekend availability
- Minimum $30/hour
- Paid training
- Paid time off
- 100% health and dental insurance
Daiquiris and Daisies is an inclusive employer and does not discriminate against age, gender, nationality, race, sex, class or orientation.
To apply, please send your resume to the email provided below.