Cut 21, a brand new metropolitan beach steakhouse and one of greater Boston’s most anticipated new restaurants, is looking for a bar manager. They’re located on revitalized Revere Beach, a quick 15 minute ride from Downtown Boston on the Blue Line and easily accessible by car (so much parking!).
Their sister restaurant, Dryft, experienced unprecedented volume last summer even in the midst of the covid-19 pandemic and they expect the same volume if not more this summer! With two separate bars and concepts, Cut 21 & The Lounge offers a unique space for staff to showcase their skills. Cut 21 offers a glamorous main dining room with a sophisticated but fun air and prime cuts, while The Lounge @ Cut 21 boasts a tropical vacation-like escape in a four-season lounge overlooking the ocean by way of floor-to-ceiling garage doors.
They are a family-owned company closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas. Enjoy life by the water and employee discounts at all of their restaurants.
- Excellent work ethic: self-motivated, responsible, sense of pride, honest and hard working
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and understands ‘sense of urgency’
- Follows direction well
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills
- Works well with other staff and as a team
- ServSafe and TIPS will be a requirement once hired
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and able to be active on your feet for long periods of time in a variety of weather
- Must also be able to strongly enforce new and existing COVID protocols
If interested please apply with the following information to the email address below.
Why you think you’d be a great asset to the team