Cusser’s Roast Beef & Seafood in Back Bay is interviewing for a hard working, passionate individual to add to their team. The Sous Chef/Production Manager will work directly with the Culinary Director to assist in all aspects of the kitchen operations which will include and not limited to; production of key menu items, sanitation, line execution and supervision and organization.
Applicants should be skilled professionals with at least 3-5 years experience in a fast paced, volume, heavy production environment. They also must have great organizational skills, a keen eye for detail.
Other duties include:
- Properly following core menu details and recipes
- Proper handling of product
- Capable to run shift(s) and operation without supervision
- Takes direction
- Ability to plan, organize daily workload
- Strong fundamental skills and knowledge of cooking
- Maintain a clean, professional kitchen and workspace
- Maintain a professional attitude
- Supervise a staff of 4-6 and delegate tasks efficiently to ensure prep and quality are following existing standards.
Cusser’s, based out of Back Bay, is a unique concept inspired by the casual roast beef and seafood joints throughout Massachusetts that gets an upscale spin using quality, upscale ingredients and great technique. They have amped up the preparation with their fine dining pedigree to make their food super delicious!
To apply: send your resume to the attention of Jason Ulak, Culinary Director, via the email address provided below.