Cusser’s Roast Beef & Seafood in Back Bay is now interviewing for line cooks and prep cooks.
The Line Cook position requires a team player You will be expected to learn all elements of every station, working each station as needed. Must have a good attitude and strong work ethic.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Setting up stations and applicable equipment
- Learn, and work proficiently on every station on the line.
- Food prep
- Cooking menu items to company standards
- Following designated ticket times
- Monitoring inventory levels on the line
- Washing dishes, as needed
- Taking out trash and cardboard; as needed
- Writing your own prep lists using existing systems and standards
- Closing duties
This position reports to the Sous Chef and the Culinary Director.
To apply: send your resume to the attention of Jason Ulak, Culinary Director, via the email address provided below.