Cusser’s Roast Beef & Seafood is looking for cooks to be part of their Time Out Market team! Time Out Market is a food hall that offers various cuisine from the best of Boston. Cusser’s Roast Beef & Seafood has been in the spotlight for award winning chowder, lobster rolls, and roast beef sandwiches. Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with a straight forward menu that is quick and easy to pick up. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to get started in culinary or just improve your skills!
Cook Job Responsibilities:
- Executes food production in accordance with standards of plating guide specifications.
- Attends to the detail and presentation of each order.
- Adheres to proper food handling, sanitation, and safety procedures; and maintains appropriate dating, labeling, and rotation of all food items.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of equipment, food storage, and work areas.
- Completes cleaning according to daily and weekly schedules and dishwashing/pot washing as needed.
Current operating days for Time Out Market Wednesday through Sunday for dinner and Saturday through Sunday for lunch & dinner. Hours and Days may change based on business. Opportunity to work at both Time Out Market and Hub Hall in North Station when Hub Hall opens. Join and be part of this excited brand as it looks to grow its brand throughout the Boston area
Cook Qualifications/Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in ability to safely and effectively operate standard foodservice equipment
- Customer service
- One (1) years of hospitality, institutional, or restaurant experience preferred but not needed
- Ability to work under pressure
$14-18 hourly + tips; based on experience
To apply: send your resume to the attention of Jared Hall, Culinary Director, via the email address provided below.