Major Food Group, the team that brought you Carbone, is hiring an experienced Restaurant Manager to join our team at Contessa Boston!
Contessa is the crown jewel of dining atop one of Boston’s most glamorous hotels, The Newbury Boston. Delightfully re-imagined, this rooftop destination is inspired by the old-world resorts of Europe and the lasting estates of Italy where classic grand trattoria cuisine awaits.
- Constant Improvement of FOH operations
- Store-level recruitment
- Training and enforcing Major Food Group best practices and policies.
- Ensuring that guests enjoy and participate in the Major Food experience
- Manage Inventory
- Manage Employee Schedules
- Enforcing all standards of service
- 2 years of progressive hospitality experience required
- Strong food and beverage knowledge
- Outstanding Service Skills
- Know how to be serious and passionate about you work while having fun.
- Incredible Work Ethic
- Self Motivated
- Experience managing large scale restaurants a plus
We offer competitive salary, company subsidized medical/dental/vision, a generous dining program, and progressive paid time off. We offer many opportunities for growth as we are fully invested in our team, performing to be the best of the best!
Major Food is an Equal Opportunity Employer