Major Food Group is hiring an experienced and passionate Assistant General Manager to join our team!
This fine-dining concept is hiring an Assistant General Manager with strong work ethic to help set and maintain the highest standards of service and professionalism.
Adorning The Newbury Boston like a crown jewel, Contessa brings the elegance of Northern Italy to Boston. Designed by Ken Fulk to evoke a nostalgia that conjures another era, Contessa boasts sweeping views of Back Bay and the Boston Public Garden. Major Food Group brings their acclaimed creative palette and flair to Contessa’s classic grand trattoria cuisine where guests dine in a sun-soaked space for breakfast, lunch, and brunch or under the stars for drinks and dinner.
- Constant Improvement of FOH operations
- Training and enforcing Major Food Group best practices and policies.
- Ensuring that guests enjoy and participate in the Major Food experience
- Manage Inventory
- Manage Employee Schedules
- Enforcing all standards of service
- 4 years or more of fine dining management experience preferred
- Strong food and beverage knowledge
- Outstanding Service Skills
- Know how to be serious and passionate about your work while having fun.
- Incredible Work Ethic
- Self Motivated
- Experience managing large scale restaurants a plus
- Knowledge of the New York restaurant industry a plus
We offer competitive salary, company subsidized medical/dental/vision, transit discount, a generous dining program, and progressive paid time off. We offer many opportunities for growth as we are fully invested in our team, performing to be the best of the best!
To apply, please use the application link provided below.