The Sales Manager is responsible for Generating Private Dining Events Sales at one of Boston’s Iconic Restaurants. Effectively guiding Guests through the Private Dining experience. Position requires Sales generation and exceptional Administration (BEO’s, Menus etc.) that leads to flawless execution by the restaurant staff. Sale Manager also cultivates and maintains relationships with personnel, vendors and neighbors to enhance the overall business relationship with the restaurant. Supports Company initiatives, business strategies and is Guest and Inner Guest Driven. This position reports to General manager and Senior Vice President
Qualified candidates demonstrate:
- Exceptional Phone Skills
- Quality Decision Making
- Business Insight
- Ability to Collaborate
- Builds Networks
- Plans and Aligns
- Instills Trust
- Drive Results by creating a specific and proactive, sales plan, utilizing the restaurant’s sales process and methodology.
- Effectively prepare and present BEO’s and proposals in a timely manner to Guests, through our Triple Seat Software system
- Effectively work with vendors and kitchen personnel to capture and service events.
- Attends site visits, pre-conference planning meetings, and appropriate venue meetings as necessary to support the Guest event experience.
- Deliver exceptional service by cultivating and maintaining relationships with Guests, Inner Guests and supporting vendors
- Thoroughly research and understand Guest history and previous experiences, in order to create more personalized Guest experiences.
- Ensures all Guest information is up to date and accurate in Triple seat system at all times.
- Meets or exceeds Sales goals for each period
- Ensure all known opportunities are in Triple Seat and completely accurate and updated at all times.
- Maintain knowledge of new product/service offerings and emerging technology supporting meetings and events.
- BS/BA preferred
- 1-year technology sales or hospitality experience
- Prior sales experience in audiovisual is a plus
- Knowledge of hospitality industry and sales processes
- Technical aptitude and computer proficiency required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply, please send your resume to the email provided below.