Come be a part of a great team and a Cambridge staple, Lord Hobo. They are looking for experienced line/prep cooks! VERY Competitive pay based on experience $$$. Grow with an expanding business while still having creative freedom. Please inquire/ send resumes via email
- Knife Handling
- Time management
- Teamwork skills
- Organization skills
- Problem solving
- 2+ Years of BOH experience
Summary of Position:
Cook and prepare a variety of food products including meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables, sauces, stocks, breads and other food products using a variety of equipment and utensils according to the Daily Prep List.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Complete opening and closing checklists.
- Refer to Daily Prep List at the start of each shift for assigned duties.
- Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment
- Understands and complies consistently with their standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, walls grills, broilers, fryers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Chef
Apply via the email address provided below.