An established, high volume, high quality restaurant in Newton is seeking an experienced Kitchen Manager. Ideal candidates will bring extraordinary organizational skills to a large and varied kitchen that serves lunch and dinner 6 days per week. Familiarity with systems built for compliance and speed will be a great asset to this position, which will directly manage labor and product costs as well as quality control and cleanliness.
Areas of responsibility are: (but not limited to)
- hiring, training and scheduling of 20+ staff members in a fast-paced environment
- maintenance of an open kitchen and physical plant to all codes
- collaboration and communication with service managers and team to establish the best possible guest experience
- responsibility to P&L metrics with strategy and growth as a focus
- maintenance of high quality expectations
- professional, positive, collaborative and ego-free leadership
Salary: is based on experience ($85-110K annually is expectation).
- Paid Vacation
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Dining Discounts
- Free Parking
- Potential Bonuses
- COGS Management
- Managing Labor
- Professional Approach
- Positive Attitude
Required Years of Experience: 3 years
Please respond with your resume via the email address below.