The Executive Chef is responsible for creating and contributing to the menu’s appeal by creating dishes tailored to local and regional tastes.
Must have at least four (4) years of progressive Culinary Management experience, with at least two (2) year of Executive Chef experience in a Full-Service Restaurant.
Valid ServSafe and/or Food Managers Certificate.
The Executive Chef will:
- Oversee hiring, training, scheduling, coaching, mentoring, and administering company policies for the Kitchen Team.
- Create weekly specials based upon the freshest local ingredients, to include updating the current Menu as needed with changes.
- Manage all back of house staff in a high-volume kitchen, including ongoing training, development and staff communication.
- Oversee and implement sanitation procedures and organization of work area adhering to all OSHA regulations.
- Maintain and enhance food products through creative menu ideas, innovative recipes and commitment to excellent cuisine.
- Oversee weekly and monthly inventory, to include working with the Sous Chefs on ordering supplies.
- Adhere to all CDC Guidelines required for Restaurants, while following the City of Boston’s specific Guidance on Phased Reopening.
Ideal candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule, with the ability to motivate their team. Must be self-directed, motivated and able to adapt to changing situations.
Extensive protocols and sanitation guidelines in place to help stopp the spread of COVID-19. Department guidelines have been put in place to ensure a safe and healthy environment for employees and guests.