Responsibilities include (not limited to):
– Manage culinary for a large seafood complex with multiple service venues
– Provide development and executional support for new business channels
– Oversee daily kitchen operations
– Create menus for multiple venues
– Recipe development for e-commerce product offerings
– Manage food and labor costs
– 3+ years Executive Chef experience
– Able to walk/stand for at least 8 hours, bend, push, pull, lift 30 lbs.
– Balance ego and humility
– Attention to detail
Salary range: $85,000-$150,000/yr. plus benefits
Apply via the email address below.