An award-winning Boston restaurant group is hiring an experienced Executive Chef (90-110K).
They are seeking leadership and experience for their newest and most dynamic concept, entering their busiest season. Ideal candidates will have previous managerial experience in medium to high volume restaurants, and will be comfortable delegating, analyzing data, and working closely with service managers to ensure a great guest experience.
Salary is based on experience. This is a great position for those looking to take the next step in their career and be a part of a restaurant group that prizes consistency and a positive, inclusive working culture.
- Able to manage 20+ employees in a fast-paced environment, including scheduling and labor management
- Ordering and receiving, inventory management and cost control
- Proficiency with recipe execution
- Ability to enforce standards
- Able to work under pressure and lead with composure
- Patient and Humble, Team Player, Positive Attitude, Passionate about food
- Full availability and flexible schedule
- ServSafe Certificate
- Paid Vacation
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance offered
- Dining Discounts