They are a fast-paced, family-friendly environment, and they prepare everything daily from scratch, proudly serving 100 percent grass-fed and rotationally grazed meats. They pride themselves on their thoughtfully crafted cocktails, sourcing organic wine and serving local craft beer.
- Have some restaurant experience
- Have an appetite to learn and be able to work side by side with some of the hardest working restaurant team around.
- Are team players who can work well and cooperate with other team members in a fast paced environment.
- Are interested in creating and being a part of a culinary experience.
- Understanding of sustainability, environmental stewardship, and organic practices–or a willingness to learn.
- Employer Contribution to Health Insurance (Blue Cross and Blue Shield) after ninety (90) days
- Paid time off /Maternity leave/flex hours
- Discounts at all of their Concord Restaurant Group outlets.
Apply via the email address provided below.