Cloud & Spirits, a new restaurant in Cambridge situated conveniently near Central Square is hiring for multiple line cook positions. With a creative New American approach to Korean cuisine, cooks will have the opportunity to grow and hone in their craft under Chef Katie while being developed for career advancement. Cloud & Spirits is a full service from-scratch kitchen, thus duties and expectations of line cooks will range from prep, sauté, grill, fry, cleaning, etc at the direction of the head chef.
Currently Cloud & Spirits operates Wednesday through Sunday for dinner service between 5pm and 10pm but is looking to expand service hours and days into brunch and beyond. With a vacancy for a sous chef, the Cloud & Spirits team hopes to fill this position by promoting a high performing line cook as soon as possible.
Pay currently starts at $17 an hour depending on experience and scales up appropriately. In addition to base pay, line cooks also partake in a kitchen appreciation fee program and may be eligible for health benefits.
Line Cook candidate expectations include but are not limited to:
- Previous experience working in the food industry or traditional culinary school/training experience
- ServSafe and safe food handling knowledge
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and understanding of ingredients and cuisine including cultural nuances
- Occasional moving and lifting of goods exceeding 50lbs in weight
- Operate, clean, and maintain equipment including fryers, range, charbroiler, oven, ice cream machine, refrigeration equipment, food processors, mixers, etc
- Ability to adjust to rotating menus, guest dietary restriction requirements, and any other reasonable changes to dishes dictated by the chef
- COMMUNICATION is a must to maintain quality, consistency, and cohesion of the kitchen environment
For further inquiries or to simply apply, reach out via the email address below with attention to: Katie (Chef) and David (General Manager) with a resume, brief description of yourself, and time slots of availability to schedule an introduction.
Cloud & Spirits is a Blackfin Collective project, the team behind multiple concepts in the greater Boston area. Locally based and operating as a young and innovative group, Cloud & Spirits is the seventh brick and mortar location the team has opened over the last eight years with two more new projects in development. The team is constantly seeking management level staff at all levels to join the team, for more information about the Blackfin Collective specifically, visit their website.