Cloud and Spirits is a Korean-inspired New American Restaurant opening in Cambridge between Kendall and Central Sq. Helmed by Executive Chef KT and backed by Blackfin collective, Cloud and Spirits will provide an elevated dining experience with creative cocktails to match. They are hiring for all Front of House positions (Managers, Servers and Bartend
General Manager will be in charge of leading the Front of House team and partnering with the Executive Chef on the overall management of the restaurant. They are seeking candidates who are passionate and knowledgeable about food & beverage.
The ideal candidate is a hardworking, empathetic leader with restaurant business acumen. A minimum of 4 years of management and a minimum of 2 years of General Management experience is preferred.
Full-time Salary positions available.
Must haves/Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Hiring and managing staff.
- Keep record and monitor labor costs.
- Work closely with executives to institute new policies and systems.
- Keep track of inventory and order supplies as needed.
- Motivate your team.
- Must have an understanding of operations.
- Must be extremely organized and have good attention to detail.
- Must be a big picture thinker and excited about growth/expansion.
- Must be a problem solver.
- Must have a good attitude.
- Must have a reliable method of transportation
Servers & Bartenders
Qualified candidates would possess experience in a full service environment. Flexible schedule that allows them to work nights & weekends. Experience is always preferred, but they are willing to train motivated individuals who have a passion for hospitality, service, food and wine and who possess a strong work ethic and willingness to learn.
Full & part time positions available.