Clay Oven is a brand-new, casual-upscale Indian Restaurant and Bar. They are seeking friendly and energetic staff members that understand teamwork, and are professional and hospitable with guests as well as fellow employees. Serving experience is preferred, but they will gladly train individuals who are quick learners, have the right personality, and are motivated. Please forward your resume and contact information to the email address below.
Candidates must have 2+ years of experience and some knowledge of wines and bar service. Candidates must also be available a minimum of 4-5 shifts/week including Fri & Sat Nights and be willing to work in a busy environment. Indian food knowledge is preferred but not required. Bartending experience is preferred. Server compensation starts at $4.35 per hour plus tips. Full Time & Part Time positions available. Bartending positions also available.
- Ideal candidates should have experience in a fast paced, high volume restaurant. Their team members are required to work cohesively with other staff, and are trusted to uphold the company’s policies and procedures while working with minimal supervision.
- One year experience in a full-service restaurant preferred.
- Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Schedule
- Friendly Work Environment
- Family Owned Business
- No Corporate Hassle
- Free Shift Meals
- Great Customer Clientele
Qualifications: Candidates must be at least 18 years old and have the ability to provide excellent customer service while maintaining a professional demeanor. Attention to detail, speed, accuracy, and organization will be the keys to success in this position. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applicants, please email resume and photographs. Interviews will be scheduled promptly.