City Tap House: Elevated American Pub, Focusing on Craft Beer, Approachable, Contemporary Food and Great Community
If you’re an energetic, fun, outgoing, team player with a great work ethic, please contact them to discuss your employment opportunities! They are hiring friendly, talented and passionate Sous Chefs who want to take their career to that next level. If you are currently in kitchen management or if you are a strong line cook that thinks he or she is ready for that next step please consider City Tap House. They focus on new takes on old classics while using classic and contemporary cooking techniques. The opportunity to be creative and contribute to the kitchens growth both in food and in professionalism is something that they encourage. They want to be surrounded by people that make them better and they want to do the same for those people.
Requirements for Sous Chefs:
– Must be organized, detail oriented, reliable, punctual and self-motivated - Desire to continuously learn, grow and strive to create a positive and fulfilling atmosphere
– Must be able to work well with others and individually, and have a positive attitude
– Must be able to endure physical and high stress situations.
– Must posses an attention to detail and a pride for cleanliness and organization
-must have legitimate food knowledge and also a strong capacity to learn
– They offer competitive salaries that depend on one’s experience and they also offer a huge potential for growth
City Tap House is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation or disability or any other classifications protected by local, state and federal laws.
Employment at City Tap House is on an “at-will” basis and is for no definite period and may be terminated at any time with or without cause and with or without notice. Equally, employees are free to terminate their employment at any time for any reason.