City Experiences is seeking Dishwashers for our City Cruises location in Boston, MA.
About Us: City Experiences’ passion is to provide amazing experiences on land and water. Our 40-year success through organic growth and acquisitions has resulted in a portfolio of over 25 brands that welcome upwards of 30 million guests/riders annually. If you’re an enthusiastic team player who thrives in an environment where communication, creativity, and cooperation are encouraged, this may just be the opportunity for you.
About the Opportunity: The successful Dishwasher will enable professional and efficient galley operations, be favorably viewed by supervisors and peers, and be swift and effective in the execution of assigned duties. Performance will be measured by management evaluation, and peer feedback. High performers will be selected to learn new skills; compensation will reflect a shipmate’s overall contribution to the operation.
- This person will be adaptable, dynamic, and embody City Experiences’ RESPECT Service System.
- Provide exceptional hospitality to coworkers and guests as prescribed in Our Service System (OSS)
- Operate dish machine; ensures all dishes are cleaned, organized, and stored appropriately.
- Ensure that dishwasher is in proper working order; responsible for routine cleaning of equipment and refilling chemicals as needed.
- Test and document dish machine temperature and sanitizer daily.
- Stock supplies such as food and utensils in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and buffets or food stations.
- Receive and store food and supplies using proper food handling techniques including stock rotation and monitoring temperatures of perishable products.
- Assist in routine cleaning of galley including daily cleaning of equipment and implements, sanitizing food preparation surfaces, and mopping floors.
- Maintain safety and cleanliness of galley and service areas; sweep and scrub floors, clean garbage cans with water, sort and remove trash – placing it in designated pickup areas.
- Be prepared to begin work at scheduled time.
- Maintain uniform and personal grooming in compliance with appearance standards.
- Additional job duties assigned.
The RESPECT Service System embodies City Experiences’ mission, vision, values and operating principles. By creating a company culture that puts RESPECT at its core, we believe it will drive us to achieve our goal of becoming a Global Experiences and Transportation Leader.
City Experiences is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We prohibit discrimination and or/harassment of any type, including but not limited to discrimination and or harassment based upon race, religion, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, pregnancy or relation medical conditions, childbirth, breastfeeding, parental status, veteran and/or military status, disability (physical or mental) medical condition, genetic information or characteristics, political affiliation, domestic violence survivor status, marital status, or other characteristics prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Additional, City Experiences participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations.
Pursuant to applicable State and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.